- Perfect for storing food items in the fridge like cheese and herbs, smoothie prep in the freezer, bread rolls and snacks like popcorn, muffins etc
- Great for small purchases from the bakery for bread rolls or pastries
- Handmade from 100% cotton canvas,
- Plant based lining that helps keep food fresh
- Approx 25cm x 20cm
- Easy to open zip
- Food safe tested, free from BPA, Nylon, PVC and Plastic, both the cotton and lining are biodegradable
- Machine washable, warm wash inside out
- Reusable, long lasting
- Fridge and Freezer safe
- Ethically handmade in India
This bag has multiple uses. It can be used as a lunch bag, a pencil case or small activity case for toddlers or even an overnight toiletry bag.
4 MY EARTH
4 My Earth is an Australian owned and operated business. They have created a wonderful range to help you eliminate single use plastic from your everyday life. All of their products are made ethically in India by a family run business, paying fair wages with safe working conditions. We love that they also support CRY (children’s rights and you) who work to ensure the fundamental rights of underprivileged children in India are honoured.